Red Spark is a fast-growing digital advertising technology company, recently named by Philadelphia Business Journal as one of Best Places to Work in the Greater Philadelphia area in 2018.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support our CEO and Executive Team. In this role, you will be the right-hand person in charge of getting and keeping things in order so that our CEO and Executive team can focus on what they do best.
The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment. Have you managed schedules and complicated travel plans for the C-level team? Are you a master at digging for the answer to any problem and handling any situation that comes your way? Do you anticipate challenges to the point that some people think you actually read minds?
What You’ll Do:
- Manage and keep our CEO’s calendar in order - this is not a small task. Being one of the busiest people in the company means your day will constantly be shuffling meetings around to help make him efficient.
- Arrange travel for the executive team and other employees, whether Amtrak trips from NYC to Philly, air travel to London and San Francisco, or coordinating travel for domestic and international trade shows.
- Plan and manage meetings, events, and trade shows. Most often, this includes planning meetings for our executives and clients. Though at times, we’ll need you to plan larger industry events or trade shows end-to-end, from managing budgets, leading the RFP process, and negotiating vendor agreements.
- Stay connected to the executive team. Keep the CEO and the Executives connected by informing each side of new on-goings, happenings, hold-ups and roadblocks.
- Keep our office running smoothly, making sure our employees’ office equipment and supply needs are met.
Who We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years of Executive level support with an emphasis on calendar and travel management.
- Someone who not only has a good understanding of, but also enjoys new technology. You must be very familiar with Slack and G Suite for business (e.g. Drive, Docs, Mail, etc.)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Additionally, asks questions and efficiently uses available resources to get the right answer.
- Possess an entrepreneurial mindset, sound business acumen, and strong desire to learn continuously.
- Ability to be self-motivated, highly organized and can coordinate and prioritize parallel tasks.
What You'll Get
Good work should never go unrewarded. In return for your hard work, we offer all full-time employees 25 days PTO from the get-go, competitive base salaries and dynamic bonus plans, health, dental and vision benefits. Additional perks include music subscriptions, gym membership, and an amazing culture that you’ll have to experience to believe.