- Full Time
Red Spark is looking for a highly motivated and technical Media Buyer who is an expert in global digital media buying for e-commerce on Facebook, Google, Bing, Programmatic and Native platforms. We are an advertising & technology company with a fast-growing owned and operated e-commerce business.
- Manage media spend towards predefined targets, optimize targeting, bid, and campaign structure as needed.
- Organize digital media buying using major display, search, and social networks to drive traffic to various products.
- Research, identify and evaluate the new direct website, network publishers, and partners to buy advertising from on CPM, CPC, and CPA pricing structures to continuously increase sales.
- Drive cost per action (CPA) performance across a variety of media types and cost structure, be it on a cost per impression (CPM), cost per click (CPC), or cost per install (CPI) basis.
- Manage digital distribution partnerships with key platforms and providers
- Analyze, review, and report on the efficacy of campaigns and provide insights/recommendations
- Text and image creative creation, split testing, and optimization
- Landing page optimization
- 2+ years of Media Buying experience
- 2+ years of experience as a software engineer or similar technical background
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Understanding of targeting and bid strategies
- Know the ins and outs of all media types and cost structure
- Have a talent for constructing awesome ad copy
Where You’ll Work:
Our motto at Red Spark is, “love what you do and do what you love.” That’s the spirit you’ll feel working with the team every day. Collaboration is essential to how we operate.
What You’ll Get:
Good work should never go unrewarded. In return for your hard work, we offer all full-time employees 25 days PTO from the get-go, competitive base salaries and dynamic bonus plans, health, dental, and vision benefits. Additional perks include music subscriptions, gym membership, and an amazing culture that you’ll have to experience to believe.